Monday, October 5, 2009

Please Help Me!!!!!?

Here is the whole story my best friend treats me like crap she is rude and inconsiderate like when i asked for a piece of her cookie she was like hell no and i was like so i went and got a cookie and she came up to me and was like give me a piece of your cookie and i was like no so she was like fine and didnt talk to me the rest of the day but thats not th eonly thing i went out with soem one who was two grade years younger then me but only one year younger then me and i was really happy i liked him and he liked me and he treated me really good but everysingle day she was like you need to break up with him and i finally did because i got sick of it. i liek this one guy and she was all if you go out with him i will never talk to you agian. she copies off my homeowrk, ditches me for someone else and when that friend skrews her over its back to me, makes fun of how i dress sometimes yes i wear hollister everyday. So im 14 and i got my hair cut at kids cuts and waves ane she was liek ....



Please Help Me!!!!!?

I think you should tell her that i dont want to be your friend when your treating me like crap. You shouldnt have to be pushed around by your friend. Also your true friend would not make fun of you on how you dress or how your hair is cut. I dont think she is a true friend and i believe that you could find a better friend. Also maybe she is just jealous of you, that could be a reason too. She wants what you have so she will make fun of you for it but really she wants it.



Please Help Me!!!!!?

Like get a new friend like now and like quit using like so much when you like talk cuz it like sounds like so dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment