Saturday, August 1, 2009

11, 12, or 13 year olds, what do you think of this party idea?

Ok I am trying to Plan a Party for my Boyfriends Niece since she has never had a party with her friends and this is what I have came up with so far. I was going to make it all black and pink theme with black and pink balloons, signs, streamers, cups, plates etc so that it all looks nice. I found these pictures and that's what gave me inspiration. I wanted to make a sign with her name like this:



http://www.partyspot.com/odb/PhotoDetail...



And I was thinking about having a black table cloth with sliver stars on it and then having all the plates pink. But I am still not sure about he center piece.



Anyways for stuff to do I was going to have like a Spa/Beauty Salon set up with chairs bowels to soak there feet in lots of nail polish, face masks, makeup, and stuff to do there hair. I was thinking about either letting them do each others hair/makeup or have me and my freinds pamper them since my friend went to school for cosmotology and all of us obiously know how



11, 12, or 13 year olds, what do you think of this party idea?

i think its a really good idea i dd the spa thing for a summer party last year but dont do singstar as a competiton some girls might get upset because it would probably hurt their self esteem to know they dont sing as could as some people but everything else seems really good and i love the black and pink thing! oh yeah and for makeup and stuff you and your friends (the one who went to cosmatology school) should do their makeup



for some other idease last year at my party my aunt who is a massage therapist and works at a spa came over my mom but out a white plastic washable tablecloth on the floor and we all sat around it we each had small plastic bowls half way filled with water and my aunt brought sugar scrub, face masks, moisturizer and facial wipe pads we each got a small plastic container with lids(one with a little bit of sugar scrub, one with a little moisturizer, one with a little face mask and one with two face cleanser pads. we also each got a white wascloth. my aunt showed us how to use each thing and then while we were doing our face masks my mom called us each over one by one and we did heated wax on our hands(the wax was lavender scented) then we put these plastic gloves that came with the heated wax machine on so we didnt get wax on anything the. during the whole thing my aunt had relaxing music on. after that we did out makeup watched some movies and played truth or dare and then everyone slept over. it was a seriouse bonding time for me and my friends. my friends are still talking about it and really want me to have another party!!!! good luck with yours and i hope this helped



11, 12, or 13 year olds, what do you think of this party idea?

Oh! Yeah! That is a great idea! I never thought of doing something like that ( well, I was going to do the spa thing once, but not like that! ) I would love to have a party like that :)



11, 12, or 13 year olds, what do you think of this party idea?

OK it sounds great I know my daughter would love that she is going on 12 y/o. Make sure you plan well and budget. Know how many girls are attending for proper planing. Have fun it sounds like a blast just don't try to do too much save something for next year unless you want to make it a yearly B~day thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment