Saturday, August 1, 2009

I H8 myslef!!!! >:[ don't u think i hv the right to h8 myself?????

i REALLY hate myself. my skin is dry and i have skin like old ladies. white and dryyyyy. my hair is a ******* bullshit. it's also dry, tooo curly to manage and if i step outside or somewhere with moving air my hair stands up %26amp; ppl call me 'sun'. my nails are disgusting althoguh i try to cover it with nail polish. i have eczema that looks disgusting like a piece of **** on my wrist and opposite my elbow (where the 2 parts of the arm meet. get it??) i'm always like a hunchback. i tell myself ALWAYS to sit straight but i can't. nothing looks good on me coz i have a big *** with tiny thighs and enourmous legs. narrow feet so i can't wear any shoes. i have a flabby stomach and a BIG face which is ALWAYS dry. no matter how much moisturizer i put. i'm allergic to many metals (altho i haven't tried) so i can only wear gold earrings which r ****. anyway..i hate myself. don't u think i should h8 myself???? i always cry. :'(



I H8 myslef!!!! %26gt;:[ don't u think i hv the right to h8 myself?????

you shouldnt cry so much. many people have problems just like you, but there are ways that you could help though. if your skin is dry, then try using a moisturizing body wash in the shower, and put lotion on once or twice a day. also try a moisture based face wash, and get a moisturizing sun block to apply every day. use a leave in conditioner for your hair if its that dry, and try a curl managing spray to help tame your curls. go and get a manicure for your nails, it will make you feel better and make them look better too. whenever you catch yourself hunching over, straighten up. dont wear earrings. its not a big deal if you dont. and as for the guys, some guys like that girls are smart. try talking to more guys and im sure you'll eventually get some boyfriends. and if you dont believe in your self, or like yourself, nobody will, so be confident in yourself!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment