Saturday, August 1, 2009

Can someone draw me a picture?

I am not a great artist so I need help! I have a couple of characters I need drawn, but the one I REALLY need done is my character Joey. She is kind of based on Sango from Inuyasha.



She has straighter hair than Sango and blue eyes. Her body structure is the same as well as her bangs. She usually lets her hair be loose, but sometimes has it in a ponytail or up in a clip. So it depends on what you wanna draw. She kind of has Namine-like features on her face as well.



She usually wears a black dress with a ripped up bottom and a corest-like top along with ballet shoes that tie up her legs and end at her knee with a bow on each side.



If she's not wearing that, she is wearing an outfit much like Sango's youkai exterminating outfit. The diference is it is more like a one piece swim suit. It doesn't have legs or arms.



If she's not wearing her two usual outfits, she is wearing different corsets, skirts, chained pants, and that stuffs...



Need more details???



Can someone draw me a picture?

I may draw this for you. But I charge. About $100. Check my site http://xtelpichay.blogspot.com/



Can someone draw me a picture?

i could draw it



no cost

No comments:

Post a Comment