Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm bored..take this one on!!!?

You know the drill....guess the lyrics...I tried to make this one hard..



once again, layla may be the only one to know these...



1. "Keep my eyes open, and the case is closed, no eyewitnesses, no names are exposed"



2. "ate up all the damn pizza, what burger king you go to?" (that song was hilarious)



3. "The king of crowd rockers finally is back My voice is your choice as the hottest wax" (had to put a easy one on)



4. "I'm tryin' to find a place where I can live my life and



maybe eat some steak with my beans and rice" don't know how many people remember this song



5. "Aiyo forreal chief, go ahead, get up out my grill piece



'fore you hear the gat hollerin' when I shoot the steel piece



Battle emcee? That's a small thang (Why?)" I think this ones hard



6. "Man I'm a coke rap spitter A hair pin trigger A crime rhyme dealer is illa but on the realer Spin around tornado lust for the words Rap it up, light dope, fly like a bird"



7. "Helicopter in the sky, airplane in the clouds" this is easy..



I'm bored..take this one on!!!?

1?



2. Jin-you fired



3. LL Cool J- Rock the bells



4.?



5. joe budden-we got this locked



6.fly like a bird by sumbody???



7. papoose %26amp; snoop bang it out



I'm bored..take this one on!!!?

6 is Andre, he already said most of the others I know.



I'm bored..take this one on!!!?

1. ???? LOL....DAMN dEAD pREZ - pSYCHOLOGY??? wild guess



2. Jin - You're fired



3. LL Cool J - Rock the bells



4. LOL...Coolio - Fantastic Voyage



5. Joe Budden - We Got This Locked??



6. (Dandre or andre one of those) Nickatina - fly like a bird



I always forget his name



7. Papoose - Bang it Out

No comments:

Post a Comment