Monday, July 27, 2009

The day after tomorrow getting ready?

Okay on thanksgiving day were having people come over and allot! We weren't expected for a second family to come over but oh well. We'll make it work. Im wearing a dress with leggings and flats. The dress is purple and has black flowers or idk if its the other way around black with purple colors but think you get the idea and the leggings are black and the flats are silver with a metal piece at the tip.



I usually do the old mascara, lipgloss, and blush thing.



I want to do something that looks unique not too heavy, pretty, fresh. What colors should I use for my cheeks and eyes and lips. I also need hair ideas. Should I keep them down with a swept bang or should I put them in a pony tail with a swept bang or do you have another hair style in mind? I need ideas and allot of details. Makeup not too heavy! And hair need ideas!



The day after tomorrow getting ready?

Hello, I am a stylist. You can use a plum colored eye powder and matching gloss. If you put your hair up, curl the pony tail and keep the bangs or leave it like it is and flip your bangs up. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment