Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Sexy Librarian.....?

OK. Now we are cooking with grease. I just went up to speak with her about her Thanksgiving Holiday. She said it was great. She



ate a lot. Her family left early. And she just spent time with her



"friend". Notice she didn't say boyfriend. BINGO !!! I am in.



She rubbed her hair, arched her body, and spoke to me, with



a passion. I told her I had my "pecan pie" which is my favorite.



Even thought I had half, and left the other half, in the fridge



on the job. Last I checked, it had a spoon in it. Somebody had



a piece. I told the Sexy Librarian, she said quote, " as long as



you got a piece". Hmmmm. She stressed the word piece.



I believe, I am in. What do you think ?



The Sexy Librarian.....?

Could be.



The Sexy Librarian.....?

Sounds like a good beginning. But you need to quit with the "play on words" and start straight speaking, otherwise she'll hold you up in flirt-ville forever.



The Sexy Librarian.....?

Depends. Where did you put the grease?



The Sexy Librarian.....?

Just play it cool and be yourself, you should do just fine.



The Sexy Librarian.....?

Your in.



The Sexy Librarian.....?

Ssshhhhhhh, dammitt!!!! Some of us are trying to study over here!



The Sexy Librarian.....?

just be your self go there often then one day ask her if she wants to go on a date some where

No comments:

Post a Comment