Thursday, July 30, 2009

Makeup advice?

okay, so I'm attending my godfather's wedding soon this week coming up. I was fine to get my hair, makeup etc done professionally until my car needed some repairs leaving me very close to broke. So Now I need some of your advice for doing my own makeup. I rarely do apply makeup except for foundation, but I need it to stop making some parts of my skin dry. I have a combo of oily/dry, acne %26amp; sensitive skin so I need tips that are not too harsh. The dress looks like this: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=54nm6w2.... I want something that's not complicating to do and looks very natural. Anything or piece of advice would be appreciated. I dont wanna buy stuff, but I'm sure my mom or even friends might have some things to share? Any ideas on what I should do?



Okay, And I have dark chocolate brown hair, brown eyes and skin tone is maybe fair-medium %26amp; it tends to get red easily.



Makeup advice?

Get some nice bright foundation from mac or clinique. They have very good things.



Next start with some light pink blush or if you dont want to look too off then go with something like your skin colour. Next start with some nice mascara. Black is a good colour. And add some eye shadow. Remember since your just starting go with something more like you skin soo that it still shows but like a sparkly and skin tone way. And last but not least wear a nice pink or red sparkly lip gloss to finish off the wonderful look. Hope it helps!



P.S- It will look awesome with your skin tone and hair color!



Makeup advice?

Your tinypic is a pic of a bug.



Makeup advice?

okay let's begin



step 1. put on eye shadow a bit lighter than your skin



step 2.Take liquid eye liner,draw line on eye lid on top of lashes



step 3.put on mascara



step 4.put on lipstick or gloss that matches skin tone.



Makeup advice?

your tiny pic is a picture of computer parts.



Makeup advice?

try some black mascara,and a little bit of black/brown eyeliner on the lower rim. maybe a light brown kind of shimmery eyeshadow,and a nude lipgloss/chapstick



[:



Makeup advice?

there is no picture



Makeup advice?

I would go to a make-up counter at the mall. Some of them do makeovers for free. Explain your situation and promise to buy some make-up when you get paid.



Or if you have a good friend and you think her make-up always looks good then ask for help.



As for your hair, add some curls here and there, maybe pull the sides back with small clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment