Monday, July 27, 2009

What can I do with the do?!!!?

On Sims 2 for Nintendo DS, I was congratulated by the game for getting a new outfit for my sim. I went directly to the dresser I owned and went to the one-piece clothing stuff for guys. I saw the new outfit, the overalls that the farmer wears, Jeb or whatever. When I put it on my dude's his hair was a mohawk but when I took it off, his hair was just the plain bowl-shaped do!!! This do is the first option when your making a sim. Although he now has serious hat-hair, his hair color did not change. I've tried everything I know to do! I've tried showering too!! PLS HELP!!!!



What can I do with the do?!!!?

leave your computer RIGHT NOW and go outside and walk/drive to a public place and mingle with a RL PERSON ... man, you need to unplug for awhile.



C'mon, I'll meet ya @ Chili's or something.



What can I do with the do?!!!?

I've never played it on DS, but on the PC version, you can click on a mirror and it will give you a "Change Appearance" option. Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment