Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have an infected ear Piercing with pus?

i have a earing on the cartilage was fine neva had problems with it until one day i see i wass miss one of the back piece of the earing i took it of and i put another i liked and noticed i had pain that i could not sleep on it so I said i am goin to clares to get the senstive earings that i always use and they are the one that loop around your ear like when u get ur belly Piercing for the first time which i love no hair gets caught i have very curly hair and it is easy to clean helps so i awoke like normal to clean the earing and the ear and noticed a big bump on the back like a pimple and it does hurt but not as bad i could still move the earing around it with no problem and clean it is the pus a good thing meaning that it is trying to cure infection or should i take it of clean it and then put it back in and would it be harder to put it back afterwards my ear if fine no blood or anything else just the bump which does hurt but not as much i could take it what do i do ?



I have an infected ear Piercing with pus?

1. Remove the earring now.



2. Thoroughly wash the affected area with soap and warm water.



3. Dab it with alcohol on a cotton ball. This will burn slightly, but only for a few moments.



4. Apply neosporin as the package directs.



Give it 24-36 hours to show signs of improvement. If it doesn't improve, or if it gets even the slightest bit worse, see a doctor for antibiotics.



I had my ears pierced in December and the same thing happened. I followed the above steps and my ears healed just fine, but you can never be too careful. See a doctor if you don't notice improvement in the time frame given, and sooner if you wish. It certainly wouldn't hurt.



I have an infected ear Piercing with pus?

Claudia, I hope the info helps you out. Thank you, and have a great weekend.



=) Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment