Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My elergi..?

Hi this is going to be long just warning you.



I went swimming and i don't like swimming because of my eczema and this girl that is nameless was teasing me or laughing at me because i wear a one piece and called me a dork.I dont like wearing two piece because of my eczema.Anyway she was laughing with this girl and because i have hair on my legs.I cant shave because i will have sores bleeding and scars.So i was so embarrised.She was so mean to do that by laughing at my eczema on my legs.I was so upset i was sad all night and so embarrised to go to school.



What do you think of her? What do you think i should do?



My elergi..?

I think she is horrible. She isn't thinking about you right now, so you shouldn't waste your time thinking about her.



What should you do? Don't go swimming when she's around.



My elergi..?

dont worry about it ,it will come back and haunt her



My elergi..?

punch her in the damn face. you shouldnt be made fun of for that. if i were yoo id cuss her out and sock her damnn mofo facee down to the ground. trust me. you shouldnt be made fun of for that, its not even funny -.- besides 2 pieces are too revealing, i only wear it becausee one pieces are deadly uncomfortable.



My elergi..?

She was just confused by what she saw on your legs and because she was immature, they only way she could deal with her uncomfortable feelings when she saw your legs was to laugh and act mean.



I'm not saying anything is wrong with your legs, but, people may react to how they look because they are different. Many people's minds do not understand how to react when they see something different, as a result their behavior is unusual like your friend.



Next time you go to a pool, just wear a wet suit in case you might be self conscious about this the next time.



Otherwise be confident and proud of who you are and be confident with your friends. Do not feel embarrased about how your look or who you are. Be open about discussing it and even tease that nameless girl by indicating how immature she acted when seeing something she didn't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment