Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My elergi...?

Hi this is going to be long just warning you.



I went swimming and i don't like swimming because of my eczema and this girl that is nameless was teasing me or laughing at me because i wear a one piece and called me a dork.I dont like wearing two piece because of my eczema.Anyway she was laughing with this girl and because i have hair on my legs.I cant shave because i will have sores bleeding and scars.So i was so embarrised.She was so mean to do that by laughing at my eczema on my legs.I was so upset i was sad all night and so embarrised to go to school.



What do you think of her? What do you think i should do?



My elergi...?

she's mean and had no right to do that, but she doesnt know that you have those problems. maybe if you told her that you had valid reasons(health reasons) then she will understand and maybe even feel bad that she made fun of you. good luck.



My elergi...?

Next time you should say grow up you unclassy beech.



My elergi...?

Just ignore them, because they are fools and don't know what they're getting themselves into. Find something about them u can make fun of.

No comments:

Post a Comment