Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Why do you love the music you love?

I have to get that hair standing up on the back of my neck feeking to really love a piece of music. What does it for you?



Why do you love the music you love?

Because it MOVES my SOUL.



It's hard to explain.. but it is unmistakable.



Why do you love the music you love?

Music I love speaks to my soul and expresses what I wish I could express.



Why do you love the music you love?

Coz i love it, no words can describe it



Why do you love the music you love?

Because it reminds of the best time of my life when everything went perfectly for me. When I have a bad day, I whack it on and I'm back there on top again. Isn't it funny how music does that?



Why do you love the music you love?

Music in general is to soft and its about the same crap over and over...Hoes, money, pimping...



Thats why i love death metal



Why do you love the music you love?

Its just relaxing.



Why do you love the music you love?

why do i love music i love. well ill tell you why i love the music i love.because i love it because afterall it is the music which i love.



i know i love a ppiece of music usually when it gives me an orgasm.



Why do you love the music you love?

i like music.. i don't really loves it.



Why do you love the music you love?

Music takes me back to a happier time in my life. I also love music that "makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck." That would be something like "Hail to the Chief," "Pomp and Circumstance," or the "Hallelujah Chorus!"



Why do you love the music you love?

Tends to bring back memories



Why do you love the music you love?

cuz i can rock out,freak out,cry,laugh,smile,get funny feelings in my tummy,remind me of friends and moments-good and bad,sing as loud as i want not worrying about sounding good and buy some more cd's to do it allllll over again!



Why do you love the music you love?

I don't know. Sometimes it's the beat, the lyrics, the mood I'm in. Sometimes it fits right in with what I'm doing at the time. Sometimes all of those things combined. If I'm feeling kind of stressed, soft music will calm me. If I'm feeling low, a good snappy tune will help.



Why do you love the music you love?

First question: The music that I like is a form of artistic expression that I can relate to. Second question: Music has brought me to tears. It is my primary interest (other than sex, of course!).



Why do you love the music you love?

you might find as you grow older that other music you don't necessarily love brings you to places in your life that you love. music is like a sound history of your life . sometimes a song that you never really thought mattered to you might bring back a flood of emotions, smells, sounds, love etc. it's really quite amazing.



Why do you love the music you love?

I get really nervous stomach, like excitement on a first date or something. I can also get chills. I love Elvis Costello, couldn't say, why, but I do!



Why do you love the music you love?

why do u hate the music u hate?



Why do you love the music you love?

I love music have my favourites it just makes me feel good



Why do you love the music you love?

I love to listen to RNB. I like to listen to this because some tunes are uplifting when you are down and others are more forward making you want to dance and sing where ever you are. I think that music you can dance and sing to are good for the soul as well as the exercise that you can get out of it.



Why do you love the music you love?

I can get lost sometimes in the music I love...maybe I'm stressed out or just need a pick-me-up. Stuff I grew up listening to can bring me back to that time period, good memories, fun times w/friends, going to see my fav band in concert. For me, everytime I hear Def Leppard's Love Bites, I'm brought back to the 1st time I saw them Live in Chicago. Damn what a night that was..so awesome.



Why do you love the music you love?

i love the music i love because i have passion 4 it! it could bring the good and bad out of people but u love the music u love. u also could always listen to it and it is like your passion u want to be just like that person when u r older



Why do you love the music you love?

heres some music i love and why...



this stuff is gold btw.



artist: system of a down.........title : this cocaine makes me



reason: its just strong and fast from the start crazy energetic.



artist: unknown ....... title:zorba the greek



reason: fast beautifully played quickening pace, gets me giddy



artist: system of a down.......... title:aerials



reson: deep meaningful ...theres a sort of suspense then it starts kicking as5.



artist: bjork.............. title: play dead



reason: background orchestra and really strong vocals



the last two give me that strange buzz that you can really only get from great music. hairs standing up sort of deal.



love music cause you can just change how you are feeling with it - if your down you can listen to some energetic music and feel good - like you can just pick and choose how you want to feel.



Why do you love the music you love?

Sounds cheesy, but music is my life. I could not live without it. The genre's I tend to favour are rock, punk rock, nu metal, indie, emo, alternate - basically I go for male bands who use lots of layers - guitars, drums, whatever, and I tend to like lyrics which have something to say, and which are slightly surreal.



Why do you love the music you love?

Music is more for the average minded or low end of the IQ scale. I have seen people tap a pen on a table (the note never chages, the sound is just the same tap tap tap) %26amp; then ask you what song is it? They hear the song in their head %26amp; somehow think the tapping is changing tune. Goth, Punk, Rock, %26amp; Rappers (anti social people) seem to have a strong connection to it as well.



LOL Now I sound like an old man or stick in the mud, but far from it. I like music %26amp; listen to it all the time (actually the life of the party %26amp; the person most people want to be seated with). I just dont give it any more value then a good book, movie or joke told to me. I knew a girl %26amp; she sent me songs saying this is how she was feeling. One was about a dog %26amp; the other was the complete oppisite of what she was feeling. But like the tap tap tap of the pencil, had it in her mind what the song was about. If you are able to express yourself, then do it. If you need others music to do it then maybe it is time to turn off the radio %26amp; open a book.



Why do you love the music you love?

Music is a soother. The Music you listen to is who you are and what you are. It does no matter which type you listened to, but the first that makes you relaxed, feel at ease and leads you into no trouble, is what your are or who you are. Please also remember that you can hide behind thoughts that are derived from listening to music. For example, you can listen to gospel but you are really not Christian. Therefore your mind and character has a great impact on the kind of music you listen to.



Why do you love the music you love?

It's freakin awesome and it scares other people.



Why do you love the music you love?

Music is an expression of who I am and how I am feeling.



I usually prefer soft, melodic tunes which possess a gentle rise and fall, with an occasional strong crescendo or change of timing. Interestingly, I enjoy "harsh" music when I have a migraine headache (although some would laugh at my definition of "harsh") and fast-paced music when I am in a hurry. If I'm too tense or a migraine is too intense, I can't listen to any music at all.



Sometimes I purposely use music to change my mood or my attitude about the day by choosing a different CD or radio station. To motivate myself to exercise, I turn on something with a driving beat.



As for "what does it for me"? I don't really know. I suspect it would be a good climax in a song. I could tell you the songs that stir me completely, then analyze their musical qualities; but I don't want to spoil my fun! One example would be the theme to "Troy", another would be "Jerusalem". Both cause a tingle on my scalp and both are best enjoyed loud.



My all-time favorite? Beethoven's Fifth Symphony



Why do you love the music you love?

It starts (maybe strangely) in the pit of my stomach and escalates outward.......adrenilin!



The Feel Good Factor kicks in then and it feels like i'm being hugged!?! (you thinking i'm a freaking)???lol



Sometimes you need a certain type of music to uplift and make you feel better, and when you pick the exact one........mmmmmmmm!



Life is sweet...



Why do you love the music you love?

your weird



Why do you love the music you love?

cos it reminds you of places, people and feelings from the past. Or it can change your mood much better than any drug.



You can always tell what kind of mood you were in when looking back at old playlists. Save some of these over a few months and check it out!



Once you've done this you are more aware of your mood and can then choose the appropriate tracks to lift your spirits or chill out to.

No comments:

Post a Comment