Thursday, July 30, 2009

Swimsuit: Do you like?Reccomendations?

Okay, so, here's the deal. I found this TOTALLY cute one piece and I want people's opinions on it. I'm a petite 15 year old with short brunette hair and I weigh 126 pounds. I'm a little self conscious though so I'll only wear a one piece. Also, If you have any recommendations please let me know!



Thanks so much!



Lots of Love~



Swimsuit: Do you like?Reccomendations?

Personally, I like one-pieces better than most bikinis.



Swimsuit: Do you like?Reccomendations?

You are tiney, TRUST me, I used to be like you and now I weigh 179! So, I wish I was confident @ 126, becuase I look at those pictures and I was HOT!!! but I was concerned about my body too! It drove me crazy, I thought I was fat, but really I just had an athletic build. I say go 2 pc, the halter top ones that show off your back!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! LOVE YOURSELF!!!



Swimsuit: Do you like?Reccomendations?

I would go for the one piece. Wear what makes you feel comfortable.



Swimsuit: Do you like?Reccomendations?

If your 15 and weigh 126 you shouldn't be self conscious. Get that bicini



Swimsuit: Do you like?Reccomendations?

try a cute tanki, there so much nicer than one pieces



Swimsuit: Do you like?Reccomendations?

that one piece is really cute



they also have cute ones on the victoria secret website



Swimsuit: Do you like?Reccomendations?

okay that is a very cute bathing suit. i think i might get it too :) im fifteen(almost 16) too and i gained some weight over the school year from boarding school (now im 120ish) so im really self concious and im dreading summer because i have to stop eating or just be fat tummy and this totally hides tummy but is still super cute and i wont feel at all old lady!!!! thank you soooo much.



Swimsuit: Do you like?Reccomendations?

Looks cute! But you sound in shape enough to try a two piece. Not necessarily a bikini, but maybe a tankini or something.



Try Target, they have cute ones, and they're not too expensive.



If you're not wearing a bikini because you're self concious of your thighs, just wear a bikini top and a pair of board shorts.



http://www.aeropostale.com/product/index...



http://www.aeropostale.com/product/index...



I think those two would look really cute together. Hey, you're 15, enjoy it while you can!



Swimsuit: Do you like?Reccomendations?

you sould get whatever makes YOU feel good. a tankini is even a great idea!!( love the swimsuit!!)



Swimsuit: Do you like?Reccomendations?

My suggestion to you is buy the summer issues of cosmo. they have great ideas for a multitude of different bodytypes. So at your tiny size you could get away with a bikini. Just find a suit that flatters your assets!!



Swimsuit: Do you like?Reccomendations?

It all depends on your bust. You are tiny so you may be thin busted too. Sometimes bathers that accentuate shape are better. How about briefs with a little tanky. So the belly button seperation makes your boobs look bigger.



That is my idea. Assuming you have small breasts.



Swimsuit: Do you like?Reccomendations?

I think it's adorable and totally IN right now. Lots of girls are going for this, "cut-out," one piece style this year. The open sides will make you look taller, curvier and elongate the body. I say, "go for it!"



C.

No comments:

Post a Comment