Thursday, July 30, 2009

Helpp!! Going swimming with my class tom.!!?

I havent bin to that pool before. I have a few questions.



What should I wear 2 piece or 1 piece?



Im about 4 8". And about 65-70 pounds and 10.



How should I do my hair. In a bun? then put a swimming cap?



Can I wear my symnastics suit? Its a swimming suit type mutieral? It has a few laces. That are kinda swimsuit materailish.



Helpp!! Going swimming with my class tom.!!?

Well what kind of swimming is it like I do competitive swimming, and I wear one piece with hair in bun the cap, but when I swim socially I like to wear a bikini, and if you aren't planning on doing any lap swimming then I don't think you need to wear a cap but if you like to then I guess you can. The symnastics thing sounds like maybe not a good idea suits are made of special material cause the chlorine will take color out and ruin many types of fabrics...I hope this helps.



Helpp!! Going swimming with my class tom.!!?

If you're going swimming with your class..... just wear what bathing suit you're most comfortable in. Do your hair which ever way you want, you should make it easy if you're going to get wet. You don't need a swim cap. Just wear a regular swim suit not gymnastics one.



You're talking about your class from school, right?



Helpp!! Going swimming with my class tom.!!?

Wear whatever suit you feel most comfortable in .. but no bun and no swim cap! Leave your hair down or put it in a ponytail and where a regular bathing suit not the symnastics one.



Helpp!! Going swimming with my class tom.!!?

i can help... i am 13 and just went on a class trip to the water slides... 1st thing were the 2 piece bathing suit... it shows confidence... but if u do not feel self confedent go for the 1 peice... as for ur hair go for pigtail briads it is a cute kind of beachy look... finnaly my most importent advise is be confedent... that is the hottest accessories ever... good luck and have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment