Monday, July 27, 2009

Hairstyles for the king and i?

I am playing Lady Thiang in the musical The King and I and i'm wondering what to do with my hair. it definitely has to be pulled back and it has to be low cuz i have a head-dress thing for some parts of it. i have brown hair that is layered and goes a bit past my shoulders. I don't have bangs either. any ideas? Oh, and emphasis on the fact that i have medium length hair with LAYERS. putting it in a bun doesn't work as well unless i bobby-pin every last piece to my head. Thanks in advance.



Hairstyles for the king and i?

You could wear a hair net to catch the various layers instead of bobby pinning them.



Hairstyles for the king and i?

Have them wig you. Your modern hair is going to prove too problematic for the period style that's required.



Hairstyles for the king and i?

The company should sort you out or ask them.

No comments:

Post a Comment