Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What do/can I do about this? Lady burnt my daughter's ear?

Yesterday we were @ the mall. You know they have the little kiosks and people always want to bring you to theirs and show you their products. This lady had some special curling/flat irons. I decided to let her do my daughter's hair because she has curly hair and we had been looking for a flat iron. She went to do the first piece and my daughter jumped. At first I thought she might just be scared, she gets that way sometimes, or it was getting to warm on her ear. Well when the lady was done with a few strands and I went on to the next store I decided to check her ear. It was red, warm, %26amp; looked like it was blistering. I checked it this morning and it's blistered. She said it doesn't really hurt, but I'm a little pissed off. Burns don't really blister right away, right? Unless they're bad



What do/can I do? Her dad is pissed @ me for not doing anything yesterday, but it wasn't all blistered yesterday. The big thing is that the chick just brushed it off like she didn't do anything.



What do/can I do about this? Lady burnt my daughter's ear?

Tell the manager so that it doesn't happen again... but honestly, anything more seems like an overreaction. This isn't something that's likely to cause permanent damage... and are you honestly going to spend your time filing a small claims suit? It's a waste of time and money. Call the manager and get your daughter some burn cream.



And don't let strangers who aren't actual hairdressers use hot tools on your kid.



What do/can I do about this? Lady burnt my daughter's ear?

Too late now. If your daughter is alright, live and learn!



What do/can I do about this? Lady burnt my daughter's ear?

Get photos, see doctor, find out who it was.



File a complaint in small claims court.



What do/can I do about this? Lady burnt my daughter's ear?

If it was my daughter I would go back that sounds like a second degree burn to me!!!



Go back and talk to her manager that should not have happened!!!!!!



What do/can I do about this? Lady burnt my daughter's ear?

contact the manager of the kiosk. make sure your daughter has an input in the situation. tell dad to cool it and help out with this situation. take pictures as well. that lady should be more careful, seriously.



What do/can I do about this? Lady burnt my daughter's ear?

Wow, it was an accident....you said yourself that your daughter jumped, so it was basically your daughter's own fault. I would say that the only thing you could do would be to get your money back, but you didn't pay anything.



What do/can I do about this? Lady burnt my daughter's ear?

You're daughter jumped, so it's not her fault! It was an innocent accident. How old is your daughter??? I wouldn't have let some stranger go near my child with a hot iron for the purpose of trying to sell me something. I would leave it alone and learn from your mistake. She did not claim to be a professional, she was merely a salesperson. Even if she were, accidents happen. It's not life threatening even though it pisses you off, it will heal. Take care!



What do/can I do about this? Lady burnt my daughter's ear?

Just let it go. It's not a big deal. It'll heal up and go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment