Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Flat Irons...PLEASE READ!?

Well, I have a conair flat iron and it's basically a piece of crap lol, so I've been looking into getting a new one. I don't wan't to buy another piece of crap so I need some advice. I've heard alot of good things about the Chi and Sedu flat irons but I just can't afford them right now. So I came across one from Babyliss. This one to be exact: http://www.discountbeautycenter.com/Appl...



Has anyone used this brand before? %26amp;%26amp; how did it work? I have medium length, wavy hair that's incredibly frizzy lol. Any adive would help me out soooo much. %26amp;%26amp; Please don't tell me to get the Chi or Sedu or other expensive ones. Because I can't. THANKS!!! =)



Flat Irons...PLEASE READ!?

I understand where you are coming from....but I really should caution you on the discount baby bliss iron. I think baby bliss is a good brand. I don't understand why it is so cheap on this site. Unless it is refurbished or just plain used. I would caution you in buying this I would hate to see you buy it and then it doesn't work or stops right after a few days ....Is there anyway you could save your money for a few weeks and get a good new one with a warranty ....I am gonna send you a site where you can look at alot of different brands and they carry baby bliss as well. And you would have a warranty and if something happened you wouldn't be stuck.



http://www.folica.com/appliances/straigh...



I wish you the best~~~



Flat Irons...PLEASE READ!?

thats kinnda like the one i have....but if u like to strighten ur hair really fast get a fatter one...thats what i like to do....but i have a small one.....but they work fine just take longer time to strighten about 20 minutes if u have thick hair 30 min if u like it super straight and about 20 mins if u have thin hair.....but the fat ones burn u very easily 閳?br>Flat Irons...PLEASE READ!?



Never heard of that one but ceramic flat irons tend to be the best for your hair.



Flat Irons...PLEASE READ!?

honestly there isnt the best flat iron that can straighten your hair, but the model you choose is pretty decent. i myself have really curly hair and i use a flat iron as well and it doesnt come out the way i want it, so dont be disappointed if it doesnt work up to your standards. Good Luck



Flat Irons...PLEASE READ!?

never heard of it.



and i know you cant afford it, but the CHI is the best brand out there.



not bad for your hair, and it works very well.



Flat Irons...PLEASE READ!?

My best friend bought a babybliss and it works really well. she bought it a beauty supply store and it only cost her $50 which is a good price considering it works so well. make sure you get a ceramic one. I bought a Sedu for $115 on sale from 250 and it works even better but the baby bliss should do. I bought mine on folica.com, not sure how much they sell them on there for.

No comments:

Post a Comment