Monday, July 27, 2009

Now I've got problems?

Everytime this one dude comes over to my place I find hairs in my food and in my cooking utensils. How the F%26amp;$K can I stop this from happening? Because of things that happened in my childhood I have a hangup of taking forks out from the silverware drawer and holding them all up to the light to make sure there are no pieces of food/matter in between the tines, then I pick the cleanest looking one. I have lunch everyday about 1:00 and so as I was fixing my lunch I opened the silverware drawer and took the forks out to inspect them and behold at the bottom of the tray there is about 3 hairs laying there. I freaked.



I realize there are people out there who have bigger problems than this.



I don't, however. All I want is a simple piece of advice or maybe a few tips and my problems will be over. Tanx



Now I've got problems?

sounds like you have a bit of ocd? that's ok lots of people obsess over things- what i would try is when this dude comes over play the host for him, fix drinks and snacks and serve them to your company. it would entail a little more work but hopefully it will keep him out of your kitchen. if that fails, you might have to tactfully explain your problem to him so he can clean up after himself



Now I've got problems?

keep your forks somewhere else.



Now I've got problems?

funny



just get rid of the hair.



Now I've got problems?

every body must wear hair nets in kitchen , even you ,



Now I've got problems?

Maybe you should keep a few forks, spoons, knives somewhere else so that when he comes over you have some clean ones that you can use (I do that cuz when I find hair in my food or stuff on my utencils I hate it) so maybe keep them in the back of one of your cupboards or something



I really hope this helps :)



Now I've got problems?

i would move the silverware and not let him come over....cause that's gross....

No comments:

Post a Comment