Sunday, July 5, 2009

Girls, how do you wear your nails? Long, short...?

I had long nails for a very long time but now for the past few years have preferred them short. I also work at a hair salon and when my nails are long I get sort of grossed out. The thought that I'm washing people's heads and could possibly get pieces of their scalp under there grosses me out. So usually they're short with clear polish, since colored polish never stays on long because my hands are always in water.



What length do you ladies prefer your nails? What about polish?



Girls, how do you wear your nails? Long, short...?

I prefer long, rounded tip nails. I spend alot of times on my nails, I usually paint them to match with what I'm wearing. (I'm like that). Obsession with the nails.



I'm fourteen, though.



Girls, how do you wear your nails? Long, short...?

Short with clear =)



%26amp; Does anyone know how you push cuticles back?



(as in how far back)



Girls, how do you wear your nails? Long, short...?

when i get them done, i get them pretty short and squared. (the square shape, i think, looks more polished.)



as far as color, i'll go any way: dark navy blue, on-point red, deep burgundy, french, nude pink....



i rarely have long nails.... it's kind of yucky to me. looks tacky.



Girls, how do you wear your nails? Long, short...?

I wear mine mid length. Of course they grow like crazy thanks to typing all day. As far as color, I don't wear any since I look like I have a french manicure.



Girls, how do you wear your nails? Long, short...?

I love long nails I cant stand short nails! I perfer all types of colors I really dont have a specific color as long as its not brown or black



Girls, how do you wear your nails? Long, short...?

My nails are short because they break if I have them longer. I used to have acrilic nails, but I had to get rid of them. So they are never going to be strong again. I never wear polish except on special occasions. In that case, I give myself a french manicure.



Girls, how do you wear your nails? Long, short...?

I like them a kind of a medium length. I do a lot of typing. and the color I am wearing right now is Royal Romance



Girls, how do you wear your nails? Long, short...?

I like my nails long, but not too long! (about 3 centimeters). The new Mary Kay nail polish stickers look like painted nails, don't chip, and are supposed to last long and be water proof! You can also wash hair with gloves on to avoid nail polish from chipping.



Hope this helps!



Girls, how do you wear your nails? Long, short...?

I used to think that long nails are sexy but when I saw a lady with nail extensions I became pretty turned off by it! I think its ok tonhave long nails as long as they're properly groomed and arent uncomfortable! I have to cut my nails because I play piano and it can be very painful if a nail gets caught between the keys and its also uncomfortable to play with them! I loooooove nail polish especially French manicure and red nails :) I usually prefer going to get a manicure rather than doing it myself because they groom them way better than me :) If ur having problems with the length of your nails then cut or file them if you feel uncomfortable! Hope my answer was useful! Ps I like medium length best, to clear up my answer cuz i think my answer sounds confusing!



Girls, how do you wear your nails? Long, short...?

not super short, but not long either. usually they are just over the edge of my finger. i like to get different colors every week, when i get my manicure. i've taken a liking to the french manicure with painted details.



Girls, how do you wear your nails? Long, short...?

short nails, I have a baby so long nails get in the way. and no polish either. I prefer to be au-natural.



Girls, how do you wear your nails? Long, short...?

I am a nail tech, and I always have my nails done. I keep them from short, to mid-length, or else I could not work with them as I need to. I usually have either acrylic, or gels nails. I do them myself, so I have the freedom to choose from a wide cariety of options, and I do this for a while, do that for a while.



Besided, its great advertising when my nails look great. They speak a lot about my abilities as a nail tech. I am very good at what I do, and it is reflected in my own nails...

No comments:

Post a Comment