Sunday, July 5, 2009

How am I doing this ??? whats the magic to this?

My boyfriend is just really "in love" with me. He says that I turn him on, I act myself around him all the time (I am not trying to seduce him at all on purpose) but, he just loves my voice, how i speak with him, I am just a relaxed and calm person, at times he stops me and just blurts out "I love you" w/such intense and "i want you". At times, when i am tired, he plays with my hair and that helps me relax abit. (I can so see him, spoiling me). But, what am I doing, for him to be this way, its like a switch that has turned him on, I don't wear revealing clothing, but you can see - I dress very sophisitcated, if i ever dress revealing, it will be down the road and for him ONLY. I think, i have control of the relationship, then he does. and yes! NO SEX, till I want to have it (i just give pieces of candy to him, once in awaile, not planning to give up the whole candy store to him SOON, maybe 5-6 mos later. He is 35 w/3 kids (joint custody) and I am a single mother of one.



How am I doing this ??? whats the magic to this?

Blah, Blah, Blah.... he's whipped and all know it......



How am I doing this ??? whats the magic to this?

Love.



How am I doing this ??? whats the magic to this?

You sound like a delicious meal to me. Dump the fairy tale loser and let me show you what you forgot.



How am I doing this ??? whats the magic to this?

You have got it going on girl - just enjoy it - he loves you!



How am I doing this ??? whats the magic to this?

If you want a puppy dog, you got it. If you want someone to be a partner in a relationship....you'll need to look further.



How am I doing this ??? whats the magic to this?

sweetie the games you playing with this guy will only get "you" hurt in the end....and as to your being in "control of the relationship" is egotistical remark....you need to get over "yourself"......actual relationships require the need of 2 people not just one...



How am I doing this ??? whats the magic to this?

Now that's a sorry excuse of a man!

No comments:

Post a Comment