Sunday, July 12, 2009

I need help remembering the name of an old pc game, c.1995?

There is a game I used to play when I was really little, and I can only remember bits and pieces of it, can you help me find out the name?



I don't think it was a very popular game, but here's what I remember:



You start off as a guy with, I think, spiky-ish brown hair. You're on a [[pirate?]] ship that's floating in the sky. You find a treasure chest but when you stick your hands in it, the guy gets snapped by a mouse trap. You have a friend that follows you, he looks like Gonzo except he's short and green and wears a sailor suit. At one point in the game, the main character gets stuck in something, I believe it was a wolf that ate him. It's dark, but then he lights a match and sees his own grave and he freaks out. Then there was something about spirits you had to catch that just looked like squiggly lines. Other than that, I remember parts that included golfing, giants, and cave men. lol Any idea?



I need help remembering the name of an old pc game, c.1995?

1995, game, treasure, ship



sounds like you should get a snes emulator and get chrono trigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment