Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm thinking about getting bangs...please read and provide pics/suggestions?

I would like the bangs to be at about eyebrow length or a tiny bit below. However, I'd like it to be a bit more layered with a couple pieces off to the left side, and the rest on the right. I'd like them to be slightly choppy to give the bangs a cool feel. If it is possible to cut the bangs in this way while still having the possibility to wear it in the middle and all across my forehead as well as the style described above, that would be awesome!



Is this too much out of style, or will it look bad? I have straight, thick blonde hair with an oval/rectangular face shape.



I'm thinking about getting bangs...please read and provide pics/suggestions?

You have just described a long shag. It's a haircut that was popular in the '70s and making a comeback.Not quite Farrah Fawcette, but close. I think they look great on everyone regardless of face shape, skin tone, or weight. Go for it!



I'm thinking about getting bangs...please read and provide pics/suggestions?

I think bangs will look great. They are a lot of fun when you are looking for something new, and they grow out fairly quickly. Just a tip, since you have thick hair (like me). DON'T let them cut too much bangs. With thick hair, it'll be too overpowering for your face. Tell the styllist to start lightly with the bangs - you can always add more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment