Sunday, July 12, 2009

Is Musicmatch JUKEBOX similar to SonicStage?

As the community knows by now, I have been struggling with the OEM version of Musicmatch JUKEBOX provided with my DVD Writer to the point of tearing what is left of my hair out!.



Peter G has directed me to a website for this software - thanks for that mate! It enlightens me a bit more as to what I would expect from it.



It seems very similar to SonicStage - the software I got with my Sony NW1200 HDD MP3 player.



Am I correct in assuming that this is the case?



Is it possible that MMJB is not loading up because there is some sort of conflict with software already on my computer, (for instance SonicStage).



Assuming that they are both very similar, would it be better to stay with SonicStage, (given that I can create ATRAC files with SS which are even more compact)?



In other words can anyone explain the advantages and disadvantages of both pieces of software?



Is Musicmatch JUKEBOX similar to SonicStage?

It looks to me that the programs are very similar. I'd stick with the SonicStage. A few alternatives are shown in the page below, should you need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment