Tuesday, July 7, 2009

What's the best mousse?

My hair is quite naturally curly, layered and below-the-shoulder lenght. It's been abit damaged due to straightening. I usually style it by using this product and twirling strands around my finger and letting it airdry naturally, but it takes long. so I was thinking of trying mousse. which is the best mousse that wont give a crunchy crispy look and that withstands against humidity. Or that will make my curls, in "pieces" think kate hudson? And gives soft manageable curls? also, i can i use a diffuser without getting frizzies?



What's the best mousse?

Paul Mitchell -sculpting foam,with conditioner in it



What's the best mousse?

bullwinkle



What's the best mousse?

herbal essences!! definately .



What's the best mousse?

Make sure you try TIGI BED HEAD. They have real good products



What's the best mousse?

I use Finess (spelling?). It has silk in it, and works well. I have a sh*t ton of hair, so I go through a lot of product. That's my everyday mousse, but if I'm doing something special, I use Paul Mitchel which works better, but in my opinion, not better enough for the cost on a daily basis.



I would also suggest using the Finess mousse in conjunction with a small amout of TIGI's Curls Rock cream. Sometimes, out of sheer weight, my hair will loose some of it's craziness, and that combination will keep my hair at it's curliest for days on end.



What's the best mousse?

John Frieda eliminates frizzies but curls are not as defined



Catwalk by Tigi is super great



Pantene works neatly

No comments:

Post a Comment