Saturday, July 25, 2009

For men, what would you do if......?

as you get older you lose your hair, what would you do? just shave it all? or wear a piece? or transplant?



For men, what would you do if......?

age gracefully



For men, what would you do if......?

Love is the answer to everything. All you ever need is love,



communication and understanding. That's what I figured out so



far. If you are down, you need to get up and start doing something with



your life. Don't need to be shy, be straight forward and allways say what



you want and expect from the others.



=======



If you have the time, and you are looking for someone, complete this simple



form and start dating.



http://**************/go.php



For men, what would you do if......?

Shave it all off.



For men, what would you do if......?

Propecia....



For men, what would you do if......?

i would shave it all.



For men, what would you do if......?

I would just shave my head.



For men, what would you do if......?

I just shave it. You are still bening true to your self and others. EFIL



For men, what would you do if......?

Please...I'm Dr. Drew! I am far too studious and well-liked to ever have problems with hair loss.



For men, what would you do if......?

I face life's problems head on, and I don't hide from them.



Shave it baby, shave it.



For men, what would you do if......?

I deffinetly would shave it all off. unless u think u would look weird that way, then i would just leave it alone



For men, what would you do if......?

Shave it! or wear it has it is. You can't stay young forever!



For men, what would you do if......?

I think you should just tell everyone that your sweetheart rubbed your head bald while you were making love.



For men, what would you do if......?

nothing, its a part of life you face when getting older. its up to the person on how they handle it.



For men, what would you do if......?

Get a #1 hair cut. If you are going bald it usually looks better that way than trying to camouflage it.



For men, what would you do if......?

id shave my head just cuase i dont wanna use GLH "great looking hair" you know the hair in a can. personally id rather go grey/ silver but its not happening. so shaved head it is....



For men, what would you do if......?

That a look at my avitar. Need i say more.



For men, what would you do if......?

I would get a G I hair cut ( I did)



For men, what would you do if......?

i'd shave it off, i'm not going to wind 1 piece of hair around my head like a turbin when i get older.



For men, what would you do if......?

So far I am leaving it well alone.



My uncle wore a hair piece, and now has a transplant.



My team lead shaves it all off.



I am very glad that loosing hair does not hurt.



%26lt;ow! another one dies.. just kidding%26gt;



For men, what would you do if......?

I started loosing my hair at 21, now I'm 36, I've shaved my head and feel better about myself, I get a lot of compliments from girls.



I know some guys that have had transplants and failed, hairpieces are out of the question,go all the way man, if you don't



like it you can always grow it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment