Saturday, July 25, 2009

Will body wave get curlier?

I got a body wave just now, and I wanted nice big waves like Mary-Kate and Ashley or something. But hardly anything happened to my hair, it's kinda got a slight big of wave in the middle of the back. When she first took the rollers out I could see what looked like a curly piece in front of my face. But then she had to put this fortifying stuff in it to help my hair, and she had to actually comb it through, which straightened out my hair. I know when my friends with curly hair want to straighten it, they comb out their hair while it is wet like this. She said in a couple days when I wash it and let it dry without combing it out, it's guna be curlier. Is this true? Is it guna look like what I want? Is there anything I can do to help it? If its not going to get better, any idea what went wrong?



Will body wave get curlier?

probably

No comments:

Post a Comment