Tuesday, July 7, 2009

How can I maintain a full fringe?

I have had a full fringe before and decided to get one again. I thought I'd go for a side fringe for a while but everyone seems to have one and I was bored. I've decided to go for a better hairdresser and have it really styled and get my neighbour, who is a hairdresser, to trim it down once in a while.



So everything is cool but I was wondering how to straighten a full fringe? A side fringe seems to just go into the side of the hair and look alright if you straighten it but there are a couple of girls at my college who wander around with completely straight fringes off at an angle on their foreheads... I don't want to end up like this. I was also wondering if anyone has any tips for when a full fringe clumps into pieces. This tends to happen when I let mine get too long.



I think I'll also ask the hairdresser and it probably won't happen if I don't let it get too long but please lend me your thoughts! : )



How can I maintain a full fringe?

I can help you maintain a full minge!



How can I maintain a full fringe?

What's a fringe?



How can I maintain a full fringe?

I bought some hair scissors from Boots and trim it myself in between hairdresser visits. I always snip the ends off but never straight across, I hold the scissors pointing upwards and chip the ends off. Leaves the fringe looking less blunt when you do this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment