Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm soo scard my boyfriend, dun accpet me to be his steady?

Yesterday my friend help me to tell my admire, i like him alot!



And today morning my friend told me that my admire likes me, My admire told my friend, that i need change my looks %26amp; style. For him? He wants me dye %26amp; high light my hair blond colour. But i dun want to that it, feels not like me anymore. He told my friend, that his going to think about it? if he really whats to be my steady??



I knew admire,for 1year 2months soo i need tell truth. I can't kept it to myself for long?? I and admire were close friends. Will he take me too be his steady. Cuz tomorrow his coming to tell me truth, i hope my heart broken too pieces agian. I'm nervous nw.. and thinking too much! help me!!



I'm soo scard my boyfriend, dun accpet me to be his steady?

Learn to accept the inevitable.



Be at your own self,



Be at ease and wait for someone who likes you as you are in phisique and mind pattern.



I'm soo scard my boyfriend, dun accpet me to be his steady?

He is a LOSER. Any man who cannot accept you for who you are and how you like at this exact moment in time, is not for you. If he wants you to change your hair, how would he feel if he saw you in the morning without make up on, or if you were ill and looked awful? He is a shallow pig. Don't give him one moment of your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment