Thursday, July 23, 2009

A bully at work?

A girl at work ( she is the owner/boss's daughter ).



She is always finding something to pick on me or find something that I have made a mistake on.



She really gets on my nerves. I cut my hair she cuts her hair, I get braces %26amp; she has to go get a mouth piece so that she doesn't grind her teeth at night %26amp; then she has to go get braces for her son. The other day at lunch I nelt down to get my lunch out of the refrigerator %26amp; she says very loudly " You need to tuck your tag in from your underwear because there could be a wierd man out on the road " The tag was hanging out but she could have said something to me descretly %26amp; not with her loud mouth!! I had changed the password on my computer %26amp; she couldn't get on my computer, ( which she has no reason to be on it ) well she tells me "My password is 23432 if you need to ever get on it.



My password is not a secret" I just wanted to tell her to go F*** herself. OH SHE MAKES ME SO MAD!!!



Give me some advise? Because I am thinking of quittin



A bully at work?

ignore her is all I can say... she's sounds like an immature bi-otch and you shouldn't waste any energy on her.



A bully at work?

I have that same problem. if I was you, i'd ignore her. Show her that she doesn't bother you. What I did was completely ignore the guy when he tells me that I'm doing something wrong and I know it's not, i pay no attention.basically blow her off.



A bully at work?

Maybe you should get another job, because as far as I can tell, you are just being immature, and so is she... So, on the one hand you're perfect for each other, on the other hand, you may murder each other (which might be a good idea also...)...



Grow up, and GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment