Monday, July 20, 2009

I need help remembering a band name?

all i remember was one video of them and after that i never head anything of them....in the video the singer had long brown/red poofy hair, not the best singer, he had a hair glam metal look to him with a one piece silver suite thingy and they were in a space ship and it was being attacked by a red octopus looking thing.....sorry not much info but my friend and i cant remember anything else....you have any idea who it could be?



I need help remembering a band name?

The Darkness "I Believe in a Thing Called Love"



I need help remembering a band name?

If it's recent I think the band is The Darkness. The song is "A Thing Called Love."



I need help remembering a band name?

yes



I need help remembering a band name?

I'm going back to the days when MTV really meant something in the name of Rock......I think the band was "A Flock Of Seagulls"



either them or.....



Depeche Mode



I need help remembering a band name?

The Darkness and the song is called I Believe in a Thing Called Love



I need help remembering a band name?

the darkness



I need help remembering a band name?

That was the Darkness "I Believe in a Thing Called Love." Actually they put a new album not too long ago called "One Way Ticket to Hell."



I need help remembering a band name?

The Darkness..crazy video.



remember the purple feel up thing...must have been high.

No comments:

Post a Comment