Sunday, July 12, 2009

My iPod and Nokia 5300 got wet!!!! HELP!!!!!??????

I got wet in the rain and my iPod and cell phone got really wet so we stopped at a McDonalds to dry it. I reached home half an hour later and my friend told me to open both and dry them with a hair dryer. I did and all the water from the screen inside and stuff dried up and it became totally normal but when i try to turn both pieces on the cell phone wont turn on and the iPod dial will light up but wont turn on.(I have a Sansa Sandisk). Can some1 plzzz hlep me??????



My iPod and Nokia 5300 got wet!!!! HELP!!!!!??????

if ur phone was switched on when it got wet chances of it surviving is very slim.if it was off then ur safe coz then u just need to dry it and 85% ur phone wud be back to normal.next time u get wet, turn off ur phone k.and maybe you might wanna take it to the professionals. for the ipod, the lcd screen is the least sensitive part of the ipod. try leaving it on for a day in breezy place or under the table light and check d next day as some water mist mught still be there. it happend to me b4..

No comments:

Post a Comment