Monday, July 27, 2009

Short Rock Style Haircut For Women or Teens Needed!?

Ok so i am getting my hair cut soon and well i am going to cut it shorter than it is and i want a rock inspired short haircut for women or a cute scene kid/emo/ w/e inspired haircut...



here is a pic of my hair now so you know how long my hair is now. srry they aren't better



http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s275/... (sideview that gets the back length)



then my bangs... one side comes down about an inch past my chin if not curled under and the other side the longest part touches the end of the side of my chin and angles up with my shortes piece hitting the bottom of my lip



Short Rock Style Haircut For Women or Teens Needed!?

Aw, your cute.



Try this link. There are tons oh pictures of emo/scene/normal/crazy etc hair cuts and styles.



http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/showth...



Indulge yourself.



Short Rock Style Haircut For Women or Teens Needed!?

cut the back shorter so u can spike it up in the back. ur hair looks already "rock ish" but its more the way you style it

No comments:

Post a Comment