Sunday, July 5, 2009

This guy likes me, but i dont !!!?

he said he had a girld freind, but he kinds of flirt with me. like throwing little pieces of paper to me and things like that. were in a play togther. but he is not good loooking, not fat, or not that short or tall either. i dont like his music, wtich is good charlote, and im a slow person, like jazz! um he dresses... like with shirt that say " pac man"!! ooo and he wears braclest that look like dogs necklece!! and also wears shirt that are strips. not my type, and his hair!! oooh. not up to date. and i dont even like him as a freind. what should i do? m i been shallow?



i mean, im fat, not so great!! but not like 200 pounds!!



be freinds with the guy or what!!??



thanks in advance. :D



This guy likes me, but i dont !!!?

If you dont like him, you dont like him. It doesn't matter how much you weigh. Just because you might be on the bigger side, doesn't mean you settle for whatever comes your way! You deserve to be with someone you want. If he makes a move, just say Im not into you like that. But if you enjoy his company as a friend sometimes, keep him around. Its all up to you.



This guy likes me, but i dont !!!?

tell him straight up. its not like youll have to deal with him after the play ends.



This guy likes me, but i dont !!!?

If you don't like him, don't get involved, not even friend-wise. He's taken and he wants to cheat, that's a bad deal all the way around.



This guy likes me, but i dont !!!?

keep away from him he sounds like a weirdo



This guy likes me, but i dont !!!?

yes u are being shallow. is he nice? if he is u can atleast be friends. just don't flirt w/ him. tell him what you think about his music and style. If he's like really flirting w/ u then just tell him u just want 2 be friends.



This guy likes me, but i dont !!!?

ooohh. dont mind him, sooner or later he'll figure out (if he's not such a dumdum) that u aint interested in him



This guy likes me, but i dont !!!?

Well, first, you shouldn't be saying that kind of stuff about him that's rude. Second, if he's not your type, then tell him that, in a nice, not rude way. He'll probably understand.



I hoped I helped



Good Luck!



This guy likes me, but i dont !!!?

my advice: avoid him. leave him alone. he is heading down a bad path and might take you with him. im talking like drugs and dropping out of skool. i really hope u take my advice



This guy likes me, but i dont !!!?

just let him like you.



no harm.



just dont charm him



dont lead him in.



do a cold shoulder possibly..



dont like him though, because you feel bad.



good luck.



This guy likes me, but i dont !!!?

You're making too much of this. If you know someone who has similar interest to his, suggest they get together. That always lets the guy know you're not interested. Say, "hey, I was just thinking you should meet my friend, you'll would be a perfect couple".

No comments:

Post a Comment