Monday, July 20, 2009

Torn Clitoris?

Can you get a torn clitoris from masturbation? I've been doing this act for years, and about 11 years ago, I noticed it was torn a bit...it never bled or hurt. Sometimes bits of hair down there gets wrapped around the torn piece so I had to separate them....this problem is not from intercourse and I do not have a venereal disease.



I've been to a GYN several times, and they all never said a word about it when they examine my outer genitals..



Is there a way to get this repaired?



Torn Clitoris?

Some of them are kind of "frilled" for lack of a better term - not all of them have smooth edges. I'm guessing thats why your doc never mentioned anything about it....because its not unusual in anyway.



Torn Clitoris?

Yes, its a tricky procedure because you have 1000's of nerve ending there, but ask your gyno if he/she notices anything unusual about your clitoris.



Torn Clitoris?

It is normal. Don't get worried about it.



Torn Clitoris?

You are normal...............

No comments:

Post a Comment