Saturday, July 25, 2009

What can I do?

So here's my long complicated hair story. My hair is soo incredibly thick. And on top of that it's really frizzy. I hate it. And last year i cut it to my shoulders, now its about an inch and a half past my shoulders. And it's really unhealthy from dying it. I've given it a break now and it's growing a little more. But the only way I'm happy is if I straighten it, which takes about an hour and a half everyday. I need a break from that, and I want my hair to be long, wavey, and healthy like it was a couple years ago. When I try to do that I brush it the second i get out of the shower and let it air dry with some product in it. But after its dry, if I brush it, it poofs up. I just read a magazine that said I could put it into loose braids and then once its almost dry take some product and piece it out. I'm doubting that. So, is there anything more or anything else I can do to that it dries a little bit shinier and I can piece out in wavey strands with some product?



What can I do?

Go to your salon for a deep penetraiting conditioning treatment, have your hair thinned out and then you can use gel on your hair when its wet, rub a little in all over and comb it through. Dry it scrunching it and it should look at bit healthier!



What can I do?

Wow! First off, I think you should get some kind of damage treatment at the salon or investment in some good deep conditioner (like Kerastase.) As for the product, you should buy TRESemme curling mousse. It works very well for my thick, semi-wavy hair. All you have to do is take 1-3 golf ball sized dollops and scrunch throughout hair. After that, DO NOT TOUCH IT!!! It will frizz if you do. And do not brush wet hair; all that leads to is more damaged because hair breaks very easily when wet; it has more elasticity. All you have to do is comb it with a wide-toothed comb or a special shower comb.

No comments:

Post a Comment