Sunday, July 5, 2009

Does anyone know the website/link of where to find this video/e-card?

My cousins were singing this song all weekend and I want to know where I could find it online! They have seen it on an e-card website before, but can't remember what it's called. Help!



It goes like:



(Animated Jessica Simpson singing to a mirror to the tune of Angels)



I sit and look, in the mirror



Staring at that girl.



I like her shirt. I have one just like it.



She has great taste, for sure.



And I'm lying in my bed, nothing in my head.



But I've got something to do,



Drop the kids at the pool



(Switches to Ashlee Simpson singing to the tune of Pieces of Me)



Oooh, now that sis has made it big it's my turn for some fame.



We look too much the same.



I knoooow, I'll change my hair so they don't think that I'm as dumb as her,



Now I'm a punk rocker.



HUH!



(Switches to Avril Lavigne singing to the tune of My Happy Ending)



I'm the only real punk rocker!



Whooah, whooah,



I'm the only real punk rocker!



Whooah, whooah, whooooooooah



Help, I wanna know where 2 find it!!



Does anyone know the website/link of where to find this video/e-card?

probaly on youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment