Monday, July 20, 2009

Girl peeing???

girls-when you pee does the drips of pee get caugh in your pubic hair? and then when you wipe when you dont go #2, can you wipe back to front? how many times to you wipe, i think i do more than others, i use like 2 or 3 different pieces of toilet paper. does it sometimes go down your leg if you dont "aim" it?



Girl peeing???

I'm answering this question out of laughter.....



When I pee it will get caught in my pubic hair (since married my husband likes me to keep it a little trimed).



When i wipe when i don't go number 2 i still wipe forward to back, as there can still be bacteria and not so good things by your poop whole.



Most times i wipe with the same one twice (especially in public places as there toliet paper is not very absorbant and i know this probably contradicts the previous answer)



If I haven't gone for a while and have discharge and jazz sometimes i wipe it first then pee, then wipe again. or after going wipe with two different pieces of toliet paper.



Most of the time I don't really need to "aim" however if i'm at the right angel yes my pee will go up my thigh on one of my legs so i need to wipe that. And if i dont' wipe good it runs down my leg and annoys me.

No comments:

Post a Comment