Saturday, July 25, 2009

I need serious suggestions! PICTURES included =]?

Here are some pictures of my hair right now (gross, I know). It's plain, boring, frizzy, not pretty, and ugly.



What I want = PRETTY hair!



I'm 5'9", very very skinny, and I have a long neck. So please take that into consideration when giving suggestions.



For the ponytail ones, I know I have weird things on the side of my head that look like bald spots, they aren't, I just have a really weird hairline like my mom.



PLEASE give any suggestions at all, or tell me what you think of my hair. Length, style, color, products, anything is great. I'm really tired of my hair and I want pretty hair for once! Thanks.



http://i14.tinypic.com/4uw9sgw.jpg



http://i8.tinypic.com/4qxcfgn.jpg



And here's a bad picture of my hair outside my right ear, I don't normally wear it like that because as you can see I have a piece shorter than the rest that I'm trying to grow out (from when I had regular bangs).



http://i12.tinypic.com/4tk4dfl.jpg



Yeah, I'm pretty much desperate.



I need serious suggestions! PICTURES included =]?

first of all, dont say your ugly. the best thing about someone is confidence



maybe add some beachy waves to it. http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeu...



and the color looks a bit ashy, so a dark brown would be nice.



a few inches shorter



layers



and that's about it!



ps i have that necklace. you got it from ae right?



I need serious suggestions! PICTURES included =]?

if i were you i would try to get it layered. my hair looked a lot like yours but i got it layered and highlighted! also if u got it layered that piece u said bothered you wouldnt matter so much. i think your hair looks pretty now but layering would give it more volume and shape. hope this helps! good luck!



I need serious suggestions! PICTURES included =]?

Since you are thin with a long neck you would be able to pull off a shorter hair style. Your hair is long and kinda plan now, why don't you cut it a little longer then your shoulders and get some longer layers. Ask for the cut to be done with a razor to give it a trendy edge. I think with your build it would be very cute and stylish. You would still be able to pull it up but yet when it is down it would give you more style.



I need serious suggestions! PICTURES included =]?

Heres couple of hair styles :D



The quiff



Take a section from the top of your head and lightly tease the roots, and spray with hairspray.



Then pull the hair backwards away from your face, twist and push it forward to create a quiff.



Pin into place and gently pull at the sides until it's sitting right. Give it another spray and you're good to go!



The plaits and pigtails



Let your hair part in it's natural way, either on the side or in the middle.



Then loosely pull your hair into two bunches, and plait halfway down.



Secure them with elastics so that you have half a plait and half a pigtail.



Pop in either a clip or headband to pretty things up.



The braids



If your hair is naturally straight, wash your hair the night before and plait it, so that you'll wake up with pretty waves.



Then in the morning, take two really small sections of hair at the front of your face, where your part starts.



Then plait the sections and pull back and pin.



The headband



Part your hair on the side and smooth down with a brush or hairspray to fight any frizzes.



Then pop your headband on from on top of your head, instead of pushing it on. That way you keep your part line neat and tidy.



Smooth in some gloss or serum to give it an extra polished finish.



The half up, half down



This 'do works well with fringes or side sweeps, but can still look hot with any cut.



Section your hair so that you pull the top quarter of your hair back into a elastic or pinning it into a messy bun.



Then let some pieces of hair fallout and frame your face to give it that messy boho feel and scrunch with a hair putty or texturising product.



I need serious suggestions! PICTURES included =]?

Get a shoulder length cut.



Layered alot



and long side bands. they're not like straight across your forehead kinda bangs. You wont even be able to tell that you have bangs when your hair's down



I need serious suggestions! PICTURES included =]?

get it choppy cut to maybe and inch below the shoulders and maybe a dark brown and get some shorter bangs



I need serious suggestions! PICTURES included =]?

i think some highlights would kick up your color... maybe take off 2 inches and get long layers all around to add body and angles around your face to blend with that piece you are trying to grow out. by the way your hair is very smooth and pretty i would never look at it and think "that girl's hair needs help." :)



I need serious suggestions! PICTURES included =]?

that is soo creepy how you blacked your face out



I need serious suggestions! PICTURES included =]?

You have very pretty hair, I dont know why you think its so awful =] but iff im not seeing clearly, here are some suggestions,



you could make your bangs go more to the side, and get some layers throughout your hair, just dont get the layers framing your face, it will make your neck apear longer.. And for frizz, just try and find a good conditioner and shampoo, and find some product. You could also try a falttening iorn, but iff you use that to much it will fry your hair, and do avoid frizz some more instead of air drying your hair, try a hair dryer as you brush your hair blow the dyrer on top of the hair . Hope i helped and that you get the hair you are looking for =]



I need serious suggestions! PICTURES included =]?

u can part it on the side.. like beside where u had your bangs and get side bangs. and u can get layers cut in ur hair for volume... heres what i mean by the bangs



http://a40.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag...



http://a708.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



yes thats me... dont mind the pics lol.



I need serious suggestions! PICTURES included =]?

i had the same problem and i got my hair cut a few weeks ago and i got a lot of volume on it. i asked for alot of short layers and bangs starting at the bottom of my eyebrow and angling down. then i got angles from the chin down. i brought a picture like this in with me



http://www.upload.moldova.org/social/200...



http://www.beautyriot.com/stuff/images/a...



sorry if they dont work but if not go to like yahoo.coma nd search images for lindsay lohan with long hair. i dont know about how i feel about her but she does have really great hair so take a look!



I need serious suggestions! PICTURES included =]?

i like the pony tail look



I need serious suggestions! PICTURES included =]?

Perhaps a bob. I think something shorter and darker would look really stylish.



If you want something a little less "drastic",have it cut it a few inches shorter and add some layers.



I need serious suggestions! PICTURES included =]?

Try getting layers and highlights.



I need serious suggestions! PICTURES included =]?

clip end and dye hair dark brown



:]



I need serious suggestions! PICTURES included =]?

find a good stylist in your area. if you see someone with hair you like, ask them who their stylist is. don't do anything impulsive that you'll regret.



I need serious suggestions! PICTURES included =]?

Try Extensions Or Layers Curl Your Hair And Use Volumizing Mousse I Have A Friend With The Same Problem!



I need serious suggestions! PICTURES included =]?

i agree with everyone else a shattered cut layers. highlights for lift and contrast color for depth.



I need serious suggestions! PICTURES included =]?

blow dry your hair down then it will be less frizz, if your allowed to i would say dye it a lilttle darker brown (but thats just me) if u take showers at night you could put curlers in and sleep with them in then brush it out in the morning, it could be a nice wave if your hair doesn't stay in curls like mine, u then would have a new kind of hair style, i don't know what kind of shampoo or conditinar to recomend sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment