Sunday, July 5, 2009

Kongs? Do you use them with treats?

My dogs had there own ice cube tray and I'd put little pieces of dog food in it then stuff it in there kongs. Becareful that a friend doesn't come over to put ice in pop etc. Mine did and we found a floater and laughed our a@@'@ off it was super premium food so she should have shinney hair anyways.lol. Any other creative home ideas?



Kongs? Do you use them with treats?

I love my kongs!!! Stuff my dogs with kibble and peanut butter, then I freeze them overnight. Keeps them busy for hours. If I have guests coming over, particularly not so dog socialized people, I put them out for my guys and most of them never even realize the dogs are in the house.



Kongs? Do you use them with treats?

peanut butter.. keeps them busy for hours.



Kongs? Do you use them with treats?

Yes, some kongs you can use with treats whereas others are for playing fetch soo it depends on the type you buy for example with my dog I use like kong stuffers I think well hope this helps



~Alex



Kongs? Do you use them with treats?

loll!



I boil her cotton tug toys in beef broth so they interest her, plus it sterilizes them.



I use peanut butter in her Kong because it sticks to the sides and it's much healthier than the commercial one in my opinion.



I hide all her dry food as well, she's gotten really good at finding it now so I hide it over a few different rooms.



Edit:



and she has a Cool Kong thing with a rope so I put her dry food in there and she has to drag the rope around to get the treats too fall out.



Kongs? Do you use them with treats?

you can squirt that kong paste stuff in it . I have the liver flavor for my doggie. keeps her busy for a while. or peanutbutter.



Kongs? Do you use them with treats?

You put peanut butter in the middle of the kong, and then bounce it off the floor, and they love to chase it and play with it. They try to lick the peanut butter out and love it!



Kongs? Do you use them with treats?

I put creamy peanut butter in my dog's Kong toys. They see the toy in my hand and start to drool cause they know what is coming. I put about 3 teaspoonsful in each one. It amazes me how there is NEVER any inside the Kong when they are through.



Kongs? Do you use them with treats?

I mix a little peanut butter or cheez whiz in with their dry food and then stuff it into the Kong. I do the same thing with treats and dog biscuts as well. If it can go in the Kong, it's game including cream cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment