Monday, July 20, 2009

To epilate or not to epilate?

So I heard about this Epil X-elle Epilator from Braun, and I think it would be a great idea to not have to shave every single day... especially in the Summer when you want to spend as much time as you can shopping and on the beach. So sometimes I go to the salon for waxing... but my hairs have to be like 3-5 mm for the wax to grab them. I'm wondering how long it takes to like epilate one leg. And do you have to go over a piece more than one time for all the hair to come up? I've never tried an epilator before... advice PLEASE!!



To epilate or not to epilate?

It feels like your tweezing every single hair on your leg, but i think it's worth the pain, because you don't have to shave anymore!!!



To epilate or not to epilate?

i dont aprecite this comment, it was rude and uncalled for, im not in a bad mood but those things just hit my soft spot, okay? i really shouldnt even have to be telling you this but that comment made you sound im-mature.



your comment: OK... as for your little "don't answer if you're going to say the following" thing, well, I was NOT going to say any of those things, but I know there are certainly people out there who might want to say those. My POINT: You asked people to criticize you, so as for the first two bullet points, people would have a right to say that. Remember, you're trying to see what you look like to other people. As for the rest of the bullet points, you could have probably phrased it in a nicer way. Try sipping a tall glass of sparkling water with lemon and ice, because you seem a little tense. Not that I can see you, but like, your typing. RELAX. Ok... now criticizing your appearance. Of course, this is only my opinion, so please, don't criticize me about it. You look good, but not like stunningly gorgeous. However, you're only 13 and you're wearing a casual outfit, so who can tell. Try asking again in a few years... you'll probably have changed a lot. For the better or the worse... only time will tell. Anyways, sorry for writing too much but I'm a little bit bored. Anyways, I give you a 4.



i understand i said i want criticism, but those first two bullets aren't critisism, they are rude by saying that, you should never call some1 anorexic w/o even knowing them, and the second one was ment to say, i didnt want jokesters saying mean things as jokes. i understand you yourself probally wernt going to say those things, but there are people who will. so let me say what i want to say and get over it. i wanted nice answers about my face, and clothes, i dont mind people calling me skinny, but saying "your too skiny" just is plain fuc.ked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment