Sunday, July 5, 2009

What is in the air?

Sometimes when it is sunny I can see little tiny pieces of what looks like dust/particles flying around in the air. At times if I stay in a part where it falls the most...it ends up in my hair...I hate that! What is the scientific term for it?



What is in the air?

Flotasm. Its all sorts of stuff picked up and carried by the breeze.



What is in the air?

pollution



What is in the air?

dander



What is in the air?

dust



What is in the air?

I live close to a saw mill. It could be little bits of wood.



What is in the air?

i live close to a mine. it could be little chunks of rock



What is in the air?

It could be a lot of things such as, air pollution, smog, water vapor, dust, fog, smoke, or even tiny insects.

No comments:

Post a Comment