Sunday, July 5, 2009

XS Sizing? Jeans? Acessories? Easy points!?

Hi there!



I have a few questions. If you address the most in your answer I will give you best answer.



1. -Main question- I have a short torso/small chest which forces me to always wear an XS in tops-where can I find some like these aside from Wet Seal?http://wetseal.com/productdetail.asp?mi=...



http://wetseal.com/productdetail.asp?mi=...



The others:



2. If you wear skinny jeans, where do you buy yours? I'm shorter and like darker ones.



3. Are the jeans at Vanity, Forever 21, 579, etc. good quality?



4. Where can I find jeans that have a 29 or so inch inseam? Prices?



5. What shades look best on fire engine red hair?



PLEASE, do not recommend me to go to Hollister, Abercrombie, AE, etc. I like a more original look that won't cost me my entire week's paycheck. I am willing to splurge on 1-2 great pieces, just not from the above stores.Thanks so much!



XS Sizing? Jeans? Acessories? Easy points!?

Ok, well Norstroms Bp, wet seal, daisy maze, and forever 21 are all pretty cheap and cute. I luv skinny jeans and i got a pair for 15 dollars at steve and barry's for the bitten line and i luv them. The jeans you asked about are pretty good quality. As for jeans...try juniors and womens too....ur sooo lucky cuz red goes along with everything...and its very pretty...im jealous!!!!!



XS Sizing? Jeans? Acessories? Easy points!?

1. theres cute shirts like that at forever 21, %26amp; also at a lot of boutiques. i dont know where you live, so i dont know what kind are around there.



2. i got a pair of gray skinny jeans at urban outfitters. they dont have that style that i bought anymore, but they have a lot of other cute ones.



http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/jump.jsp?...



3. My cousin told me that the pants at forever 21 arent that good in quaility, but i have dont know from experience, or about any of the stores.



4. i think they have 29 inseam at urban outfitters too. they prices are okay, but some are more pricey.



5. i think royal blue would, maybe. %26amp; black.



hope i helped! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment